Question: Where can you get an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander flag for your school?

Answer: From your Federal Member or Local Council.

Local Federal Member provides flags (Australia, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) to schools in their electorate

Local councils give out Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags to schools in Queensland.

Thank you Desmond Crump and Camille Neilson for letting us know!