As we come to the end of the year QILAC would like to thank each and everyone of you for your hard work in your language communities and your contributions to Queensland language projects in 2015.
In particular we would like to thank all those who participated in:
* Queensland’s interactive Languages map,
* Guali bula ŋina: The Queensland languages meeting in Bundaberg,
It has also been wonderful to see strong Queensland contributions to projects of QILAC’s partner organisation First Languages Australia, including:
* Junyirri: A framework for language programs (DRAFT),
* Angkety Map: Digital Resource Review,
* Warra: Building teams, building resources,
* ABC Open’s Mother Tongue project, and
* ABC Indigenous languages Station IDs.
We love hearing and sharing news of the language work happening in communities around the state so please keep us informed of your progress.
In preparation for next year we are collating a list of resources available for use in schools. Please read the note further below for more information.
Wishing you a wonderful summer shared with family and friends.